- Littering is Prohibited.
- Don’t molest the animals or plants.
- Use practice area to sight-in and practice.
- Bows of such poundage that the arrows readily penetrate new bales are not allowed.
- No firearms or broad heads allowed on range. (Broad heads are allowed in the broad head pit only!)
- No un-gentlemanly or un-lady like conduct on the range.
- No illegal drugs are permitted on club property. Violators are subject to suspension.
- No shooting at anything but designated targets.
- Always give a warning of your presence if you are behind a target.
- Never release an arrow when you can not see where it will land. Never shoot straight up in the air.
- Never shoot a broken arrow. Always inspect them when retrieved.
- Never demonstrate your skill by using a person as a target or permitting another person to hold an object at which you shoot.
- Membership cards are to be worn at all times. You will be checked by staff members and could be asked to leave if you do not have it with you.
Remember that a bow, like a gun, is a deadly weapon.
Treat it as such!